Alaska’s Source Groups has a full service temporary traffic control and work zone organization.
We have employees who are completely dedicated to protecting your work zone. We have light towers, directional signs, stand combinations, arrow panels, cones, drums, stop/slow paddles and devices specified by the various DOT organizations.
Our training is based on best practices of our industry, and utilizes the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices and State specific procedures
• We deliver over 99% on site on-time performance.
• All flaggers are full time professionals, trained and certified to State DOT standards
• All on-staff trainers are American Traffic Safety Services Association and/or
State DOT Certified Flagger Instructors.
• Every employee is fully equipped for work including hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses,
paddle, flag, (radios upon request).
• Clean, company owned trucks are pre-loaded with signage and equipment for various situations,
from simple flagging to complex lane closures.
• Advanced warning signs, stands, cones, radios, etc. – if your work zone requires it, we’ll have it on the truck.
• Act 229 signage is available upon request for long-term operations and high speed applications.
• Professional job site safety survey team to design, implements, and maintain traffic control plans by our trained staff upon request.
• Providing traffic and pedestrian control services to the entertainment, special event and construction industries, as well as state and local government agencies.
Police and fire officers are often needed for traffic control in the special events and entertainment fields. We will coordinate police, fire, call time, and location.
Call today to here more about contracting out the setup of light towers, directional signs, stand combinations, arrow panels, cones, drums, stop/slow paddles and devices specified by the various DOT organizations.